Sunday, April 3, 2011

Shame On Me




So I kinda went crazy over the weekend. Blame it on most of my wardrobe being in storage and having to buy clothes to wear to work. I'm still not done I need 4 more pairs of pants and shoes galore. I'm complaining because I kinda grew tired of fashion and clothes shopping. Something that I never in the life thought would happen. The mall gives me the hives and I would much rather spend money on my soon to be project which is my home library when we move into the apartment.
I did however do a little leisure shopping online at Forever 21. Some of the stuff is for work and some of it is obviously for play. I haven't purchased anything just yet because I have no shoes or pants to go with the stuff. Plus I want to savor the moment because the rest of my mula goes towards helping for our moving costs and furniture that we need. Like a mattress, but we'll discuss that some other time.

No comments: